Jazz up homemade popcorn for a cocoa dusted treat. Cocoa Cinnamon Popcorn is a sweet spin on a light snack. A handful of Cocoa Cinnamon Popcorn offers bites of both salty and sweet. Prepare this in a few minutes for a movie or game night. It’s a simple treat that satisfies the sweet tooth.
Cocoa Cinnamon Popcorn
Freshly Popped Popcorn
Cocoa Cinnamon Popcorn… again!
|Cocoa Cinnamon Popcorn|
Author: 5 mins Total time: 5 mins Serves: 2Prep time:
- 5 cups freshly popped popcorn, unsalted
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp melted butter, unsalted
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl.
- Using a spoon, drizzle melted butter over popcorn while tossing the popcorn with another spoon in your other hand.
- Sprinkle the cocoa mixture over the popcorn while tossing the popcorn again with a spoon in your other hand. Continue to toss until cocoa mixture and popcorn is combined.
Email This Recipe