Nature’s blackberries are not for email or to make a call. They are bite-sized treats. Why not dress them up for a dish that’s tart, tangy and sweet? Blackberries with Mint Tea Syrup and Yogurt is a burst in your mouth. A wonderful dessert on a hot day or dish for a healthy breakfast. This recipe is too simple.
Blackberries with Mint Tea Syrup and Yogurt
Blackberries with Mint Tea Syrup
|Blackberries with Mint Tea Syrup and Yogurt|
Author: 10 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 20 mins Serves: 4Prep time:
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 mint tea bag
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp fresh mint, chopped
- 4 cups blackberries
- 4 tbsp plain whole milk yogurt
- 4-8 fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- To steep tea, remove boiling water from heat and allow to cool for 1 minute. Pour hot water over tea bag and allow to sit for for 1 minute. Some tea brands instruct that its tea to steep longer, so follow the brand’s instructions. Remove tea bag.
- Add sugar to hot tea to prepare syrup. Stir sugar until it dissolves. Allow syrup to cool for 2-3 minutes, then add chopped mint.
- Rinse blackberries in water to clean. Divide blackberries in four small bowls or cups. Evenly distribute syrup by pouring 1 tbsp over each serving of blackberries. Evenly distribute yogurt by pouring 1 tbsp over each serving Garnish the top of each with 1-2 fresh mint leaves